At Four Seasons we understand the healthcare system, we understand how to navigate a serious illness, how to find service providers, how to complete an advanced care plan and have resources to assist our community. Because of that knowledge, we have introduced a new service line to support our community called Care Navigation.
The Four Seasons Care Navigation team will:
- Provide peace of mind and a level of confidence to you and your family by building a support system specific to your care needs
- Educate you and your family on available care
- Collaborate with you, your family and providers to arrange and attend visits and manage care
- Partner with primary physicians to support you
- Serve as an advocate to help you understand life choices
Scope of Services:
Care Navigation can occur in multiple care settings including, but not limited to:
- Telphone Triage
- In-person Meetings
- Provider Visits
Why Care Navigation?
- Four Seasons Mission is to Co-Create the Care Experience. Our Care Navigation service furthers this mission by providing trusted guidance for you and your family during critical times.
- Care Navigation fulfills a gap in navigating through options and choices, managing multiple illnesses and understanding the various care models needed during a time that often feels overwhelming and chaotic.
- Care Navigation provides support for those who may or may not have clinical care needs at present, yet need to understand when the appropriate time for care has arrived.