Where Your Gifts Are Needed
Four Seasons has been providing services to those in need in Western North Carolina areas for 35 years. We are very grateful for the support that we receive from the community.
Although we receive reimbursements from Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance, these reimbursements are not enough to cover the costs for all of the services that we provide. For example, we receive little or no funding for palliative care services and our bereavement programs. We wish to thank each and every person who gives to Four Seasons because we could not provide the services and the level of care that our organization is known for without your gifts.
General Fund: All unrestricted gifts will be used to support the services that we provide including Hospice services in the home, our inpatient facility or other inpatient facilities such as nursing homes and hospitals; Palliative Care Services; and Bereavement Services.
Restricted Funds: These donor designated funds will provide for specific programs or projects within the organization. The optional fund designations include:
- Staff Education/Training Fund - these funds will be used to support ongoing education and training for staff members
- Garden Fund - these funds will be used to maintain the beauty of the campus grounds
- Bereavement Services (including Heart Songs program) - these services are provided to all families in need of bereavement counseling up to 13 months after the death of a loved one. All people in the community are eligible for these services including those that have not been affiliated with our organization for other services. The Heart Songs program is specifically designated for children.
- Angel Fund - these funds will be used to care for those patients who lack the financial ability to pay for their care.
- Endowment - the purpose of the endowment is to secure all of our services well into the future.
*Please note: A $5,000 gift is required in order to designate funds.If you are interested in supporting one of the above programs or funds, visit our
Ways to Give page or contact the Development Department at 828-692-6178.